Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Superfeet Insoles

Re: Superfeet Insoles

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    I just ordered them up. Same thing. Love the boots. Insoles are lacking a bit.
    Planning a solo 7 day backpack sheep hunt trying to get as many little things out of the way now.
    TT1 where did you order yours from and cost Please ? - Also which model did you order ? RJ

Iv never tried the superfeet insoles....but I do have a couple pairs of SOLE insoles and love them. I wear them in my work boots and hanwags.
    Btw...both the sole insoles and hanwags were purchased from Fishers, the finest store in Vernon.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    TT1 where did you order yours from and cost Please ? - Also which model did you order ? RJ
    I ordered mine off the Superfeet website. They appear to have an office or store in the lower mainland.

Not impressed so far.
    Got an email this morning saying the trophy series has been delisted as of Jan 1 2020 but the website hasn't been updated yet. And that they are cancelling my credit card transaction.
    That's it, no recommendation for another model or anything.

I have green in my work boots, blue in everyday shoes, carbon in my trail runners and trail in my hanwag Alaskans. Went to super feet early last year to combat a plantar fasciitis issue I was having from over training. They resolved my discomfort. Super feet are not the squishy dr scholls gel insoles. They are hard, and actually support your foot.

For my hiking boots( Lowa) I have used the thinner red SOLE heat moldable insoles, and the thicker Black SOLE heat moldable insole for my backpacking (Meindl) boots. They make a world of difference. The SOLE web page still has these, but they are now SOLE active medium, ( red), and active thick ( black). There is a Performance line now, but I have no experience with those.

I tried a few Superfeet models in store and they didn’t work for me. Ended up the moldable SOLE, they’re great in my Meidl.

Got it figured out. Ordered some Trailblazer comfort max.
    Found a great sale price.

I have a pair of Hanwag Alaska GTX's. I tried the superfeet greens and it completely ruined the fit of the boot(Insole was too thick compared to the factory one). I switched the greens of for the blues and they have been awesome.

Superfeet suck. The guide ones I had went flat in less than a day.

I use Sole footbeds now. 3 years in my Lowas and still good.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.