Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superfeet Insoles

Superfeet Insoles

I have a pair of Han Wag boots i was thinking of upgrading the insole in.
    Are Superfeet worth the money?
    And has anyone tried the Guide model and if so how much thicker than the factory insole was it?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Superfeet Insoles

I have used them in my work boots for years but my last boots (Dakota from marks work warehouse) came with a spongy insert that feels good and doesn't cut through the lining (marked "Air Comfort") I have been warned to be careful using the hard ones in expensive boots as they can cut through the gortex lining...not sure if that is a concern or not for you

I have been using Superfeet insoles in most of my footwear for the last 15 years. They're great!
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Superfeet rock! I have used for a long time in my: ski boots, steel toes for work, gym shoes, hiking boots etc. They make a world of difference in my opinion and are worth every penny.

Like any other footwear/footbed, really depends on your particular fit and your feet. My buddy swears by them, but they dont work for me. Compared to the price of quality boots, insoles are cheap. Best thing you can do is try them and make up your own mind.

Superfeet has a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. There's no risk in trying them out
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I definitely got my moneys worth out of mine as i reused them in 3 pairs of work boots (except for the pair i wear now with the spongy liner) they sit in my old boots (spares) and will be reused in my next new boots if needed....my feet desperately need arch support

Have them in all my boots love them.

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Superfeet has a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. There's no risk in trying them out
    Good to know. Thanks. That's the deal maker right there

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    I have a pair of Han Wag boots i was thinking of upgrading the insole in.
    Are Superfeet worth the money?
    And has anyone tried the Guide model and if so how much thicker than the factory insole was it?
    I too have a set of Hanwags and I love them except my feet get destroyed in them. I do not like their insole what so ever so I have been looking at superfeet as well. Did not know about the 60 policy, I think I may need to go make a purchase here for the sake of my feet. Thanks for all the feedback folks, much appreciated even though I didn't ask the question.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.