Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Gitxsan Flex Their Muscles & Close The Skeena

Re: The Gitxsan Flex Their Muscles & Close The Skeena

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    I guess its time to tell Indians tbey are not welcome in our cities or gowns or on our roads. Or in our shopping malls or our liquor stores. They are not welcome in Canada as they say they are not part of Canada. Actually they only want Canadian money!!! This is bullshit and our govt better get their shit together!!!

Screw that, you can have the cities.
    I want the woods.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Arrow Re: The Gitxsan Flex Their Muscles & Close The Skeena

Bob Hooton's Take on The Matter: https://steelheadvoices.com/?p=1957
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Good news for now.

Important Notice for anglers in the Skeena River
    watershed -2019/2020 season
    On October 22, 2018 and April 29, 2019, the Gitxsan First Nation issued a press release and
    letter to FLNRORD and the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada indicating that the
    Skeena watershed is closed to recreational fishing for the upcoming 2019 season.
    The B.C. government shares the Gitxsan First Nation's interest regarding salmon conservation in
    the Skeena River watershed.
    Recreational fishing licences for salmon in B.C. are authorized by Fisheries and Oceans Canada
    (DFO). The ministry regulates the freshwater fishery, including steelhead, trout and char.
    Until further notice, angling licences sold by the Province for freshwater species remain valid.
    Any changes or updates will be posted here
    Fishery management decisions are made on the best available science, with conservation and
    sustainability being the top priority, followed by First Nations' food, social and ceremonial
    needs, then recreational opportunities.
    Based on the best available science at this point in the season, steelhead, trout and char in the
    Skeena watershed can support recreational fishing as per management measures in the
    Freshwater Fishing Regulations Synopsis.
    Staff from the Province of B.C. are working with the Gitxsan to better understand their
    concerns and see what can be done together. For reference, a map of Gitxsan traditional
    territory can be found here.
    Please respect First Nations rights and perspectives and seek permission before crossing Indian
    Reserve lands.

Well here comes some more blockades till the Turd caves in again, maybe he will send the awesome speaking doctor again
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Always bring along a 12 gauge pump for Bear Defense. Anyone tries to rob me I'll turn them into a sieve.

Arrow Re: The Gitxsan Flex Their Muscles & Close The Skeena

Quote Originally Posted by lovemywinchester View Post
    On October 22, 2018 and April 29, 2019, the Gitxsan First Nation issued a press release and
    letter to FLNRORD and the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada indicating that the Skeena watershed is closed to recreational fishing for the upcoming 2019 season...
    Last year's announcement.
    Nothing similar for this year.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Bob Hooten has been at this for a long long time. Fisheries have tanked over his career. Many runs. All over the province. Why now must we pay attention to his words? Why was there no weight behind the words when it mattered? Just out of curiosity.