Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Better hide your AR 15

Better hide your AR 15

Better hide your Ars looking like a ban coming at some point . The government won’t be buying mine back . Guess I’ll have to bury it with a few thousand rounds for when the shit hits the fan. Manufacturers are still producing new models and sales are up. I’m wondering what the new restrictions will be? Every ones guessing at this point.
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Better hide your AR 15

Know of a couple of folks who have "sold theirs" due to the ban coming (they think it is inevitable).
    Since they don't want to hide them, they want to get the cash to buy something else that will be legal (for now).

But then again, many plan to hide them I suspect.
    (not much fun to have the toys and not use however)

Maybe turdo forgot about the ban....too many other things to f up first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Know of a couple of folks who have "sold theirs" due to the ban coming (they think it is inevitable).
    Since they don't want to hide them, they want to get the cash to buy something else that will be legal (for now).

But then again, many plan to hide them I suspect.
    (not much fun to have the toys and not use however)
    Mine was inherited I never use it at all but it’s a cool riffle .. good survival gun to keep handy. I’m not sure where I sit on banning them, don’t want to end up like the states that’s for sure. I’ll wait and see what changes to the laws are made and go from there.
    You can crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

That was my next question is how do they know if you have one unless they still have records from the previous gun registry ?
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Is there a new article or info out there that I missed? I've been keeping tabs on that, but haven't noticed any new developments. I thought the liberals were going to quietly abandon that after the results of the poll came out.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    That was my next question is how do they know if you have one unless they still have records from the previous gun registry ?
    AR15’s are restricted so they are still currently registered.

Yes the AR15's are suppose to be registered as they are "restricted" and have been for some time. So not sure how you are going to "hide" them, unless of course you have one and it is not registered, and it would be such a good idea to admit to that on an open forum.....

Still never fails to amaze me at how ill informed so many hunters and shooters are.

My friend had one, lost it crossing a lake when the Canoe flipped over, .......real sad. Guess he don't got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredguy View Post
    Yes the AR15's are suppose to be registered as they are "restricted" and have been for some time. So not sure how you are going to "hide" them, unless of course you have one and it is not registered, and it would be such a good idea to admit to that on an open forum.....

Still never fails to amaze me at how ill informed so many hunters and shooters are.
    This conversation has come up many times recently. I don't know from first hand experience, but it's not a big deal if you "lose" your restricted firearm. Apparently you just have to fill out a declaration with the rcmp.

Then the next question arises. What happens if there's a gun ban and I decide I'm not going to turn in my registered firearms? Will a swat team kick down my door and search for it? Will the rcmp not offer me a renewal on my pal? Will the rcmp press some kind of charges against me and throw me in jail? None of these options sound like it's going to be perceived well by the rest of the population.

We'll see how far comrade Trudeau wants to go with this...
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.