Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can elimsprint come out to play?

Re: Can elimsprint come out to play?

Quote Originally Posted by gunpower View Post
    Good way to get hurt, these are wild animals, you never know what they will do from minute to minute. You think it is great to feed or try to pet it! But what happens, when it attacks you or a child while trying to feed or pet it ! Give your head a shake and think about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well gunpower, as I have hand fed him since he was a fawn and his mother also since she was a fawn going back 15 generations I'm pretty sure I have a good sense of what he and all the deer in my herd are going to do. A couple of the does are way more violent than he is yet all of them let my dogs and I walk within feet of them all the time, even out in the woods, unless there are newborns around so I'm not too worried. I'm way more frightened of the damn cattle that come through the fence from next door, the bulls are down right scary, than any deer. I also have no children around here, thank god. So, you give your head a shake and mind your own business and I'll mind mine.
    Last edited by elimsprint; 03-19-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elimsprint View Post
    Well gunpower, as I have hand fed him since he was a fawn and his mother also since she was a fawn going back 15 generations I'm pretty sure I have a good sense of what he and all the deer in my herd are going to do. A couple of the does are way more violent than he is yet all of them let my dogs and I walk within feet of them all the time, even out in the woods, unless there are newborns around so I'm not too worried. I'm way more frightened of the damn cattle that come through the fence from next door, the bulls are down right scary, than any deer. I also have no children around here, thank god. So, you give your head a shake and mind your own business and I'll mind mine.
    Excellent ! RJ

Cool pics man!

I didn't know till this happened that they bleed when they loose their antlers

The little guy checking the herd

Notchy stealing the bird seed, I thought I put it in a safe place, lol.

LOL right on Buddy ! Thks for Sharing RJ

Awesome pictures. I am feeding a really old eagle here. I have to go to its nest and call it and then dump the fish carcass and the take off or it won't come down from the nest. It ate 22 peamouth chub already and 5 lake trout carcasses. It crushes the lake trout head into swallow able pieces.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"