Thread: Float plane trip question

Float plane trip question

Hey all

Im hoping this Covid will pass us by and we can get back to normal life. I have a plane booked for mid August to drop us off at a remote lake. My questions is can we start hiking to our camp spot once landed or do we have to wait 6 hours in the shoreline? Is hiking with all my hunting gear considered hunting? Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Float plane trip question

Hiking to your camp is not hunting, you are good to go. Just don’t hunt as defined on page 3 of the regs until your 6 hours is up.
    Twist and pull.

Ok great thanks. I just want to make sure we are totally legal!!! If not we will just work on our tan at the beach for that afternoon and start in the morning !!

And dont spot anything from the plane as then you have to wait 24 hours .................
    And That Is That

Quote Originally Posted by jac View Post
    Hey all

Im hoping this Covid will pass us by and we can get back to normal life. I have a plane booked for mid August to drop us off at a remote lake. My questions is can we start hiking to our camp spot once landed or do we have to wait 6 hours in the shoreline? Is hiking with all my hunting gear considered hunting? Thanks
    What Game are you after ? RJ

Stone sheep