Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another great day fishing

Re: Another great day fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Razor84 View Post
    What were the lengths on these fish you caught?

Short - Medium and Long ! RJ

You send me a PM asking if I'm a poacher and then you want to know the inches of my fish. Get stuffed. This will be the end of me posting anything about my fishing adventures. Had another great day but due to some it won't be posted. Razor if you had done your research you would know that some lakes in the caribou have a 5 lake trout a day any size with the possibility of them opening it up to 8 lake trout a day. Put me on your ignore feature so you won't have to read about my fishing adventures, if in the future I post any.

Last edited by tigrr; 02-23-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

So whats up with the Question Razor84 - Tell us what you were thinking ? RJ

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    You send me a PM asking if I'm a poacher and then you want to know the inches of my fish. Get stuffed. This will be the end of me posting anything about my fishing adventures. Had another great day but due to some it won't be posted. Razor if you had done your research you would know that some lakes in the caribou have a 5 lake trout a day any size with the possibility of them opening it up to 8 lake trout a day. Put me on your ignore feature so you won't have to read about my fishing adventures, if in the future I post any.
    This is unfortunate... if you block him would he not be able to pm you and you wouldnt be able to see him comment on threads or at all ? Im not sure how that works . Unfortunatly this is why i do not post successes anymore either. Some cant read the regulations and jump to speculations/allegations right away . Being a successfull hunter/fisherman and sharing stories can be great untill the jelous come out . Your a poacher for catching lake trout of any size in an anysize lake . I am a poacher for harvesting large 4 point mule deer in 4 point season. We know whats what and thats all that matters .. good on ya for the great successes . I dont blame you if you dont xontinue to post them . Great job nice fish
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”