Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No more salmon fishing, period?

Re: No more salmon fishing, period?

I think native rights are bullshit!

Well-- the Metis got away with that !

The issue with all First Nation conflict and loss of privilege for non First Nation, is we (as in all non privileged) need to stop all contribution of any kind and funding of anything we are no longer entitled to.
    They can have it all, but enjoy it while it lasts because it won’t.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    The issue with all First Nation conflict and loss of privilege for non First Nation, is we (as in all non privileged) need to stop all contribution of any kind and funding of anything we are no longer entitled to.
    They can have it all, but enjoy it while it lasts because it won’t.
    Not a Fin chance!

Get mad, be mad, but don't give up your Natural rights.

requiring that governments protect traditional aboriginal ways of life.
    What is the definition of their traditional of life?

requiring that governments protect traditional aboriginal ways of life.

Traditional life is long past so most don't remember. For some though, it's whatever you chose to make up at the spur of the moment.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...-across-canada

It’s all tied together. Our Canada, your Canada, my Canada is under siege and our Quisling PM is helping to shrink the walls. To bad we do not have a few Generals in our military to oust the government and install martial law until we can safely restore a democratic government by the people, for the people.
    Problem with that is that the morons back east would just vote the turd back in. Wexit is the only answer to the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    How about we start our own “nation” call ourselves the “First settler nation in Canada” and we lay claim to all the land our forefathers took peacefully. Our forefathers lived off the land just like the First Nations did so we have the same rights and stature in the courts because we were the first settler nation in Canada! Let’s label ourselves and take this to court. And we don’t stop until all Canadian kids have the same fishing and hunting rights.
    Along a similar vein, I've got a better suggestion (and I won't take credit for it) but what if we ALL declare ourselves as "First Nation". I sure we could find ancestry data that would show we all originated from same race in one form or another (or use ancestry data to show "Native" heritage). If we all (or realistically a large number of us) declare "native status" it will bring this idea of a separate "nation" down to its knees.

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post
    Dump Bears ! RJ