Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New fixed blade?

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Re: New fixed blade?

Grohmann original knife in stainless steel. I may just buy one myself! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Support a BC business and get a top quality knife:

https://northarmknives.com/product/l...c=e38de74562d1

Love my Spyderco Temperance 2 and will probably ever have to by a knife again in my life, and will pass it down to my son!��

Just picked up a North Arm knife today. Quality craftsmanship, extremely sharp S35VN stainless steel and I love the detail on the blade. Great balanced weight to it too. If I knew how to upload a picture I would lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Not trying to offend those people that buy custom knives ,some are a work of art for sure , but at such a high price point you lay that puppy down in the midst of fields dressing and can’t find it geeeezzzzzz.......
    Plenty of decent knives out there at a good price point ! Just saying
    Arctic Lake
    I agree. A nice custom knife is fantastic to own if you can and want to spend the money, but by no means necessary in this day and age. Things have come a long way and it's not like your only options are a BUCK knife or custom.

There are dozens of solid knives that can be had for $100-200 nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by walker1985 View Post
    Just picked up a North Arm knife today. Quality craftsmanship, extremely sharp S35VN stainless steel and I love the detail on the blade. Great balanced weight to it too. If I knew how to upload a picture I would lol
    Get the Lynx?

ya picked up the lynx in hunter orange

BUCK 110 Nothing more to say ..
    " Never tell me the Odds "

Quote Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
    A lot of great custom knife makers out there. But, for the money, it's pretty hard to beat the Gerber swing blade. Medium soft steel so there easy to touch up with a good quality steel. And you can get these blades straight razor sharp. Unzip a deer or moose like a hot knife though butter. Every person that I've lent my knife to or let borrow in the field, has gone out and bought one. (The fixed blade not the replaceable blade model )
    I'm going to be whatever the male version of a Karen is and say "I think you're talking outdoor edge"

But yeah.

I'm not a big fan of folders (even though I have them) and havalons... im not suggesting anything but I'm currently running a buck 110. Mostly because I'm terrible at losing knives. Had a folding outdoor edge nimbus that I really liked. But I guess it's my brother's now.

Not a fan of havalon (not saying there's anything wrong with them. Just not for me) but I've been eying up GOAT knives. But I cant have nice knives.

Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    I'm going to be whatever the male version of a Karen is and say "I think you're talking outdoor edge"

But yeah.

I'm not a big fan of folders (even though I have them) and havalons... im not suggesting anything but I'm currently running a buck 110. Mostly because I'm terrible at losing knives. Had a folding outdoor edge nimbus that I really liked. But I guess it's my brother's now.

Not a fan of havalon (not saying there's anything wrong with them. Just not for me) but I've been eying up GOAT knives. But I cant have nice knives.
    Thanks warnniklz I did mean out door edge, dam good knives. By the way, did you mean (eyeing)?LOL