Quote Originally Posted by puddlejumper View Post
I was there with an archeologist who was examining and testing the site for exactly what Jagermeister had alluded to and the tests turned up more than enough evidence in the pits. The trees with CMTs along the trails were bored for aging and predated chinese, gold rush and early settler time of arrival.

Just an FYI, I normally just read the interesting hunting stories and don't make many comments, but when i see opportunity to shed some additional light on a subject so that we can all make more informed decisions or conclusions I will take that opportunity. IMO we should all be proud of the unique and rich history we have here in BC and not damn it to suit our purpose. Yes there are many issues to address and the government needs to get off their ass and figure it out so there is certainty for everyone.
hmm dont drink..and I speak truth...however I call bullshit on your allegations..no way indians spent anytime in that area...no matter how bad ewe want it to be so..
The crews that actually did the archeological scoutings found nothing ever..even knew the pilot who refused to fly in the indians wanting to salt certain areas..why salt if proof exists..
Seriously ?
Srupp