Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not hunt Moose areas declared

Re: Do not hunt Moose areas declared

I totally agree tigrr. Their acts on Roadblocks and dictating about who can hunt Moose or not is ridiculous. It causes further racial division. I heard of a roadblock in the kootenays years ago, but it was squatters trying to block the rednecks access to the backcountry to hunt. So the Rednecks made a Roadblock so they couldn't go back into town...sounds fair .

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggdon View Post
    Sorry, bit of confusion here. So is it the BC Government saying that there is no moose hunting in these areas or is it just the FN saying they are banning hunting?
    BC gov't has produced a map, showing the areas where FN have declared no moose hunting for non-natives....but the ban is not legal per BC gov't and not enforced by gov't or FN (might have been road blockades back in 2018?), this is a couple years old now, didn't hear much about it this past season
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    So much for jet boat hunting...

quadrakuck must be happy as can be about the “ closures “
    He's to busy camping out at the legislature at the moment.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

I believe this is what they were asking for when all the fires were happening ?

The native folks need also to state openly their intent to hunt both sexes of any age, snowmobiles will be the traditional mode of transport of course. Likely burn traditional fossil too in their moose sleds. Pretty funny stuff, the more they do, the more ridicules it becomes. At least to me, Canadian, also a traditional hunter and fisher, and hoping that more Canadians wake up to this so called movement by native Indians.
    Blacktailaholic

Quote Originally Posted by dakoda62 View Post
    They can pound sand.
    This is what we all have to say.....

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    BC gov't has produced a map, showing the areas where FN have declared no moose hunting for non-natives....but the ban is not legal per BC gov't and not enforced by gov't or FN (might have been road blockades back in 2018?), this is a couple years old now, didn't hear much about it this past season
    And this is it......I guess most of them must not work, just suck off the govt tit if they have all that time for blockades..,

It will be interesting to see how the LEH regulations will read this year pertaining authorizations for LEH moose in those areas.

But hey! We need to ban crossbow scopes!!!!!
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

limit time your avatar is priceless...lol
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit