ive been on the site for a while and always enjoy seeing others pictures i thought i should share some of mine as well. I know other have had issues posting pictures and i was no different, there was several hours and a lot of swearing figuring this out so hopefully this works.

started the season with a highway Stone Sheep hunt up north, no animals were harmed in this one but it was a good trip overall, saw lots of sheep and really got to learn the terrain. many mistakes were made and we got sh*t kicked a little with high water and bushwacking.

Second trip was a kootenays mountain goat hunt, we had 2 LEH tags and set out into a road closure area planning on 6 days. day 1 we saw 40ish goats and left us thinking it would be no problem getting 2 billys, boy were we wrong. the weather was terrible with snow, wind, rain, and the dreaded fog almost the entire time. after a long hike to where we say the goats they had left the area, not sure why but the slopes were filled with bear digs so maybe they got spooked. we did run into 1 grizzly at about 25-30 yards but it was more concerned about us and didnt bother sticking around. anyways we figured the goats relocated to the other slopes so back down we went and up the other valley. we did end of finding them but only very young billys. the last evening we saw a lone goat was up top and were able to confirm he was a more mature billy so we made a plan to get after him in the morning.

The billy was sitting on the other side of that outcropping but no way to access this or see him from here.

our plan was not the best to get to him although we didn't have much of a choice, it was 6km of heavy blowdown and a lot of elevation but we made it. the weather did not help as the entire accent was in thunder showers. we got very lucky and the sun broke through at the top and we were able to dry off.

we pulled off the packs and crawled around the corner and he was exactly where we say him the night before. he spotted us but was not concerned.i wont get into the details of the shot but he went down with some help from my hunting partner. i was sent climbing up a rock face to where he was bedded to find a missing horn.