Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep Counts

Re: Sheep Counts

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm doesn't really matter..the Indians have declared all those sheep are theirs anyhow....
    Cheers
    srupp

Sheep counts are about helping our biologists keep track of local herd numbers while at the same time enabling folks to get out and enjoy the animals and the landscape they call home. They are also a great opportunity for collaboration between different user groups for the benefit of wildlife.

The day that doesn't matter will be a sad one indeed, although my outlook on things differs from yours entirely it seems.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Sheesh. .chill..been at Spencer sheep count many times..know exactly what why where..
    my comment was tongue in cheek due to almost continuous claims by indians.
    Srupp

Sheesh. .chill..been at Spencer sheep count many times..know exactly what why where..
    my comment was tongue in cheek due to almost continuous claims by indians.
    Srupp
    Here we are again. srupp continuing to illustrate his ability to detract from a constructive conversation. Here we are trying to get a handle on when the 2020 Sheep Counts will occur for the benefit of the sheep and srupp chimes in with yet another stupid comment.

Quote Originally Posted by NMO View Post
    Not sure if it's officially confirmed but I believe Spence's count is slated for Saturday April 4th.
    Thank you, sir!!

I will post an official thread on here after the wssbc Kamloops Convention is done, but April 4th is the date.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by pg83 View Post
    I will post an official thread on here after the wssbc Kamloops Convention is done, but April 4th is the date.
    Oh boy... already getting excited!
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by puddlejumper View Post
    Here we are again. srupp continuing to illustrate his ability to detract from a constructive conversation. Here we are trying to get a handle on when the 2020 Sheep Counts will occur for the benefit of the sheep and srupp chimes in with yet another stupid comment.
    And EWE can eat the peanuts out of my poop...see not stupid at all.
    Do not need to demonstrate to anyone my contributions.. or constructive inputs....
    If you can't handle some humour you just might be a protestor..or ееее₩₩₩₩ег€.
    Srupp

And EWE can eat the peanuts out of my poop...see not stupid at all.
    Do not need to demonstrate to anyone my contributions.. or constructive inputs....
    If you can't handle some humour you just might be a protestor..or ееее₩₩₩₩егА.
    Srupp
    Now that was funny! But don't me wrong, you make very few, if any positive contributions to the most of the conversations on this forum, including your comment to this thread which was only humorous to yourself. And no I am not a protester, I just see your limited ability to effectively and proactively contribute to society as a whole, which is emphasized by your stupid comments and feel the need to point that out.

Lets count sheep!

Quote Originally Posted by pg83 View Post
    looks like something I’d be interested in since the real bear hunting doesn’t start until May.

Quote Originally Posted by puddlejumper View Post
    Now that was funny! But don't me wrong, you make very few, if any positive contributions to the most of the conversations on this forum, including your comment to this thread which was only humorous to yourself.
    Lets count sheep!
    If you want to keep this thread on topic it might help to refrain from criticizing one of the most popular members on the forum because it makes people like me want to defend him instead of talking about sheep counts.

Srupp has contributed time and knowledge to more hunters on this forum than anyone else I can think of, and I can think of a few amazing people that have contributed a lot.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?