Hey everyone!

New to waterfowl hunting but last year I started getting out with my boss, just walking out into the marsh, not having really any success, because we knew nothing about the game we were hunting.

During the off season I took the craft more seriously and soaked up everything I could on the web, this forum and in books. Spent days at the gun club practing on clays, making sure I was as ready as possible for this season.

Now that this season is done and I've had a chance to reflect on the countless successful days, I have to admit I'm hooked!

The marsh walks were better planned around the weather and tides, and I even went solo a few times and was asked to join a few groups. The waterfowl community is an open armed one for sure...
Noticed this especially when i cold called the vice president of the Richmond gun club and he invited me on to his boat for a trip out to the Richmond marshes.

To sum it up I went from a season of skybusting to dropping a few dozen. Thanks everyone

With that said I'm not ready to finish the season. Never tried goose but I'd love to tag along if anyone has room for an okay shot in their blind in the coming weeks...

Ps. I'm buying a boat this spring!!!😁😁😁