Thread: Co-op ammo sale

Co-op ammo sale

A lot of the local Co-ops in Sask. are having an ammo sale. Lead shot shotgun shells are $4.97, 30-30 are $9.97, other rifle ammo is a good price. Stock up!! You never know when there might be an attack!! (I stole that saying from a shooter friend). He used to say, "You can never have enough ammo. You never know when there might be an attack!" I have diligently followed his advice for years. Anyway, it is just good to have lots of ammo. Nothing more need be said.
    If there ain't a gun range in heaven, then I'm going to hell!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Co-op ammo sale

Quote Originally Posted by kjohn View Post
    A lot of the local Co-ops in Sask. are having an ammo sale. Lead shot shotgun shells are $4.97, 30-30 are $9.97, other rifle ammo is a good price. Stock up!! You never know when there might be an attack!! (I stole that saying from a shooter friend). He used to say, "You can never have enough ammo. You never know when there might be an attack!" I have diligently followed his advice for years. Anyway, it is just good to have lots of ammo. Nothing more need be said.

thanks for heads up i will hit saskatoon hard in the .am

mail in rebate grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. but i did stock up in case we are invaded.

Now Winchester is having a sale at the Co-ops. Lead shotgun $4.97, rifle ammo is a bit more than the Federal sale. I bought 30-30 at $9.97 (Federal) and a bunch of 12 ga.

Federal has a $5 per box (max 2 boxes) rebate going on rifle shells. Like a dumba$$, I didn't figure this out soon enough. The Federal 30-30 was selling for $9.99, with a $5 mail in rebate. Can't beat $4.97 + a stamp for a box of 30-30!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kjohn View Post
    Federal has a $5 per box (max 2 boxes) rebate going on rifle shells. Like a dumba$$, I didn't figure this out soon enough. The Federal 30-30 was selling for $9.99, with a $5 mail in rebate. Can't beat $4.97 + a stamp for a box of 30-30!!!!
    oh ya went there twice and loaded up to get different dates on recipts to see if i will get all purchases rebated.