Lowe and Alweld are your best bet if this is your route. Their hulls are 0.100 thick which is fine for larger water, but won’t withstand rock bashing. I’ve gone up many rivers over the years with smaller equipment, but it can be nail biting in certain water. Understanding your abilities and packing light are key to your adventure. Lots of guys get into trouble as they don’t recognize the looming dangerous situations which can happen in an instant with one bad move or just poor judgement.
My latest jet boat is an 18’ Firefish with 1/4” wings, 3/8” center, 9 stringers and full plastic. Does it make me superman, hell no, I can have just as many problems with one wrong move or lack of judgement. Another thing I’ve learned over the years, it’s way easier going up than coming down. Your always under power pushing into the current, but on the way down the river is pushing you. That’s when most guys run into problems as they don’t want to go any faster but you need throttle to make a jet boat steer.
Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you want, just be prepared with some local river practice before heading out. Knowing your equipment intimately is also another key piece of the puzzle.