Thread: Exo k3 frames breaking

Exo k3 frames breaking

If you purchased a k-3 frame check your email.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Exo k3 frames breaking

1% failure good on them for replacing all of the frames

This will cost them a bunch of money. They sure look after their customers but the k3 has had issues! First the lid and now this. I just ordered a few more goodies from them to help support them

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    This will cost them a bunch of money. They sure look after their customers but the k3 has had issues! First the lid and now this. I just ordered a few more goodies from them to help support them
    I ended up going with a stone glacier myself and couldn't be happier my buddy in Saskatchewan purchased the k-3 and he has no issues with it.he went on a guided backpack trip in the Northwest territories for a caribou and stayed there for a month helping the guide out. He packed out 12 animals gave him no issues the k 3 pack. He just told me today that he filled out the form to get a new frame but he's going to keep his current aluminum frame for now cuz he likes it.

My hunting partner here purchased the K2 5500 on their clearance sale and apparently some of the later K2 they put the aluminum frame in

Great on Exo for replacing all the frames. They are telling everybody don't keep using your aluminum frame replace it with the new titanium one