Thread: Podcast re. Waterfowl hunting in the lower mainland.

Podcast re. Waterfowl hunting in the lower mainland.

In days of old, if you wanted to learn to hunt you would ask a friend or relative to show you. In todays society not everyone has the opportunity, and learning to hunt can be rather intimidating if you don’t have someone to show you the ropes. Thats is what we talk about today with seasoned hunters Dennis Zentner and Jens Cuthbert.

Dennis spent years in commercial fishing, is the past regional president of the British Columbia Wildlife Federation, is the current president of the Vancouver Gun Club, is a CORE Hunting instructor, and has been hunting and fishing for as long as he can remember.

Jens exudes passion and positivity towards hunting in every aspect of his life. Having worked as a commercial hunting guide in the United States, Jens is a sponsored and endorsed hunter and has the fantastic Instagram feed “604backwoods” which will inspire even the most modest hunter. Jens now works at Stillwater Sports in Ladner, B.C. and spends his working and free time honing his skills and helping others enjoy our great outdoors and natural resources.

Both Dennis and Jens are responsible for helping hundreds of young folk get into hunting through the Waterfowl Heritage Days and I guarantee you, whether you are a seasoned hunter or just curious about learning more, you will find great value in this podcast.

You can watch it on YouTube or listen though all major podcast providers.

Last edited by Silvercore; 01-29-2020 at 08:42 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Podcast re. Waterfowl hunting in the lower mainland.

Fun hearing them talk about places I go. I hope they weren't referring to me when I first started out lol.

And now I want to see that Youtube of them being harassed.

Cool thanks for the link! I'll check it out.

Great job guys ...