Page 86 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Outdoor Pics - Post them up!

Re: Random Outdoor Pics - Post them up!

I can’t post a vid, but here’s a link to our second annual thanksgiving Turkey dinner in moose camp. Quad access only.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=v7YzmG

Heres another short the kids made

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/7QRaOyTrPUc
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I posted these in another thread, but I’ll put them here too. A friend of mines first day of moose hunting and he k picks himself over a bull a few minutes from camp. The funny thing is he was sleeping soundly and my partner and I were debating wether or not to wake him up. I finally shook the tent and groaned out of the tent that he’d ride shotgun in the side by side. Ten minutes later he was an experienced big game hunter. He had no idea how much work it was to fit and quarter one of these things though

Double lung shot with a 6.5 creedmoor and a 140 grain partition. Passed straight through and hit a rib or two.

oh and I found my oldest doing some graffiti on a picnic table about his little brother.

Last edited by Bustercluck; 10-09-2023 at 09:05 PM.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Should've had my second Bear of the season, and my target of 2 a year. Guy I was with is not much into Bear and didn't want any part of it. Then the next 2 days we had planned together he couldn't make it, won't be passing up again that's for sure. They can watch and wait and we won't split it i'm fine with that.

Great work Observer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I posted these in another thread, but I’ll put them here too. A friend of mines first day of moose hunting and he k picks himself over a bull a few minutes from camp. The funny thing is he was sleeping soundly and my partner and I were debating wether or not to wake him up. I finally shook the tent and groaned out of the tent that he’d ride shotgun in the side by side. Ten minutes later he was an experienced big game hunter. He had no idea how much work it was to fit and quarter one of these things though

Double lung shot with a 6.5 creedmoor and a 140 grain partition. Passed straight through and hit a rib or two.

oh and I found my oldest doing some graffiti on a picnic table about his little brother.

Great work congrats to all! And lol kids....

Summer scoutin

This is not the first time I have found something like this, up top of mountains with zero access. Seems to be a chainsaw, this particular one was obviously in an old burn. What would be the reason for this? Seems a lot of trouble to test chainsaw skills

If you've ever seen this vehicle parked somewhere, it was probably my cousin, same vehicle and he hunts but sucks a** at finding game and spots, so if you've ever come across it you'll probably be wasting your time hiking near or far from it :P lol

Great pics as always Observer, love the country you're finding..I too have found old sign of chainsaw activity way up in the middle of nowhere...