Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep hunting 2023

Sheep hunting 2023

Getting ready for my sheep hunt region 7. Been working myself into shape seems to take longer every year lol. Heading into the mountains for the opening. Hopefully the weather eases up on the heat. This year is a drop off by bush plane and 2 day hike into my spot. For those wondering husquvarna 7mm mag 160 grain. rifle and pack 50 lbs. good luck everyone.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sheep hunting 2023

I haven't heard about what it's like in the mountains right now, but smoke could add some challenges.

Good luck.

i had buddies flying around they say its not too bad and they have been seeing a lot of animals especially moose. Sucks when the smoke is thick been there done that several times.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneramhunter View Post
    Getting ready for my sheep hunt region 7. Been working myself into shape seems to take longer every year lol. Heading into the mountains for the opening. Hopefully the weather eases up on the heat. This year is a drop off by bush plane and 2 day hike into my spot. For those wondering husquvarna 7mm mag 160 grain. rifle and pack 50 lbs. good luck everyone.
    Looking forward to your report, how ironic on your choice of fire arm I will assume your rifle is unvaccinated and knows everything and barks really loud when fired
    Last edited by Piperdown; 07-02-2023 at 05:59 AM.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Ill be boating into Tuchodi Aug 4th. looks like there's a 800 hectare fire between Tuchodi and Gatho

I just had a look on the nasa fire sattelite current and its not showing any fire in the area? there was one a few weeks ago but it was closer to kluchesi and the other was to the south east closer to the highway.

Happy to hear the report on the moose sightings. Good luck to you all. I'll bat cleanup once the turnstyles are empty. Aug 1 hunters are next level crazy. Stay safe all.
    WSSBC Life Member

also just had a look at the bc wildfire maps and its not showing fires in the area either hopfully that is the case.

Good luck! Let us know how you make out!

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Looking forward to your report, how ironic on your choice of fire arm I will assume your rifle is unvaccinated and knows everything
    now that’s some funny shit