Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flights booked for tucho lake

Re: flights booked for tucho lake

If you look on bing maps you will see a huge outfitter camp on the east end of the lake. So you may have some serious competition.

yes i know that.. if you look at every other lake in the area there are outfitter camps on it... blue sheep, scoop, dall, denetiah

Quote Originally Posted by madcalfe View Post
    yes i know that.. if you look at every other lake in the area there are outfitter camps on it... blue sheep, scoop, dall, denetiah
    There's a big Yellow taxi that fly's out of Muncho that those and a few more lakes well stocked up with other hunters - camps from Aug- freeze up .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Hunted all that country from the lake on foot in late 1960ies and many time in 1970ies. No other hunters except the guide (Peck) passing thru on horses who never bothered us or our camps. We had many a great trips of a lifetime. Different story now from all the posts I read on here. Great fishing as well. Simply beautiful country!

I hunted there many years ago, outfitter has a camp on the lake and that made for great trails, up both valleys that take off from the lake. Seen no sheep but lots of goats and caribou