Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter whitetail

Re: Winter whitetail

again people are missing the effects of whats going on proguide doesnt care about the money..he cares about game...if you think i care someone calls out one of my deer pockets i could care less they will not likely kill one of the deer i am after anyway...but i do take issue to them opening up there yards to predation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacanuck View Post
    You seem to know all! glad you know where and when I hunt. Guess I better bow down to you since you are king for living in Kamloops lol. seems everyone on this string is singing the same tune but you...
    no bow down required guranteed i am close. i am pro cat hunters patrolling deer yards.. but you sir clearly do not watch with eyes open. and feet on the ground..please enjoy your time in the lower mainland.

when i say pro not meaning me..supportive of the hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Sorry to keep you waiting , had other things to do ..... that guy's angle is getting people to buy to what he is selling . It's called promotion . I am not against it ... it's free enterprise and there are plenty of people willing to buy ...

he never asks for money... or subscribers.. he does what he does for the game populations and the politicians that have their thumbs up their asses. He’s giving knowledge to the people so WE can help make a difference/impact.

What’s this thread about again? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    What’s this thread about again? Lol
    i believe it started as one fellows' mid winter game report on the health of various ungulate herds and morphed into the morality of disturbing already stressed populations
    on their winter range where by doing so provides additional access for predators to eat said populations

your basic vicious circle

whognu

like in quantum mechanics.....you can not observe something without causing an effect on it....

Quote Originally Posted by whognu View Post
    i believe it started as one fellows' mid winter game report on the health of various ungulate herds and morphed into the morality of disturbing already stressed populations
    on their winter range where by doing so provides additional access for predators to eat said populations

your basic vicious circle

whognu

You know, I get the "moratlity" comments.
    Unfortunately, at the expense of a "hbc member" taking "his time" to "share to everyone" as to his experiences.
    Thanks Pauly.

As to the morality and making trails, I get it....BUT.....
    Would this really be an issue IF THE MINISTRY would actually IMPLEMENT A PROVINCE WIDE CULL????

There are lots of folks with skidoo's.
    Tons of them in Alberta.
    Lots of trails from lots of users, even cross country skiers etc.
    Not just Pauly!

So, if we are going to worry about trails in the back country being super paths for wolves to use to hunt more efficiently:
    THEN, either you implement a "province wide back country ban" to EVERYONE during the winter months...OR...
    You implement a WOLF CULL.

Those are the only 2 choices I can see.
    So....pick one!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Unfortunately, at the expense of a "hbc member" taking "his time" to "share to everyone" as to his experiences.
    Thanks Pauly.

Would this really be an issue IF THE MINISTRY would actually IMPLEMENT A PROVINCE WIDE CULL????

Tons of them in Alberta.
    Not just Pauly!

So, if we are going to worry about trails in the back country being super paths for wolves to use to hunt more efficiently:
    THEN, either you implement a "province wide back country ban" to EVERYONE during the winter months...OR...

So....pick one!!!!!!
    great post !!!!

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Thanks Pauly.

Tons of them in Alberta.
    Not just Pauly!

So....pick one!!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !