Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter whitetail

Re: Winter whitetail

I’m not a fan of trapping my friend it’s cruel and barbaric behaviour and severely depletes our predator populations. We need to think about preservation. Must maintain the balance. But hey knock yourself out and good luck with the course. Although I do have to say you strike me as the curl up on the couch with a glass of wine to watch broke back mountain and shed a few tears kinda person. Not that theirs anything wrong with that �� see now nobody can accuse me of being Unsupportive

Sorry about being a bit of a troll but I can’t stand your type , you know very little. You should take more time to listen instead of criticizing others. If you want to criticize keep it to back packs and scent control ect at least it’s something we all do. Should not be attacking other members for sledding or the way they hunt or fish. As long as it’s legal then who cares .... right?

you are a uneducated tit in regards to wildlife who's parents where probably siblings and brothers.

if i see you sledding in winter ranges without doing pred control i gurantee you sidewall flats on your truck. and called in for harrasment of wildlife.

i hope your not really that stupid and just on a troll with your op... i see your jokes just trying to cover how dumb you actually are..

i killed two dogs and a cat this week all walking sled trails..open your eyes bud. your making highways..

i have no more energy for you.......

cant fix imbred stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    cant fix imbred stupid.
    You got a pretty mouth.. te he lol I’m glad your done or out of energy . Which is it? I’m confused must be my inbred brain .

I think your one good cry away from being a woman lol

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post

if i see you sledding in winter ranges without doing pred control i gurantee you sidewall flats on your truck. and called in for harrasment of wildlife.
    Now now boys! Walks with deer... that would keep you awfully busy! And make alot of sledders pissed off . Becarefull what you wish for .

That being said . Pauly is obviously pushing aomebodys buttons . Some people cant take crude sarcasm whatsoever . Dont be so butt hurt . His job is complete and got a reaction out of you . If its legal its legal . Besides there is a bunch of recreation users on lots of winter ranges . Sure it sucks and is cuasing spread of preds . But alot of those users havent the sightest idea of our current wildlife issues . I sled aswell but well above winter ranges . Even then some people are driving thru them . Trappers included . No semce in getting all worked up over it lol. Its legal . End of story
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

Lol thank you mulie. Just because I like to sled doesn’t mean I’m an idiot I take every action into consideration. I sled within walking range and use my spotter where ever I can. Will preds run on my trails ? Of course . Just the same as they will follow ploughed logging roads many of which cut through winter range. All the back and forth is pointless. Just get out and enjoy the fresh air be as respectful as one can and if it’s legal then it’s legal.

It’s legal to harvest cow moose,

is it right?