Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter whitetail

Re: Winter whitetail

Yea , I m not buying what that guy is saying .....he always seems to have an angle ...

What’s the angle? Assuming your talking about the video...

I thought it makes perfect sense?

guest Guest

Great video by Mr. Isdahl.

Quote Originally Posted by RackStar View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVY3gjr4oHs

once the roads are in, the damage is done. Although sledding doesn’t help
    Yes bang on Pro Guide Steve ,you hit the nail on the head .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Yea , I m not buying what that guy is saying .....he always seems to have an angle ...
    Please Dannybuoy , what angle ? Were waiting .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Pro guide is the best at describing everything wrong in BC. Very knowledgeable guy, no BS attitude

I have great respect for how much time and energy Steve donates for the betterment of BC WILDLIFE. Full of knowledge and willing to share/help others be successful. I see no angle...

Good to hear that overall your seeing good numbers of whitetail...I haven't been on my traditional winter whitetail range much, but the mulies seem to be doing well, and with the high snowpacks they're coming right down into residential neighbourhoods...and seeing good numbers of moose....

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Good to hear that overall your seeing good numbers of whitetail...I haven't been on my traditional winter whitetail range much, but the mulies seem to be doing well, and with the high snowpacks they're coming right down into residential neighbourhoods...and seeing good numbers of moose....
    Yeah it’s looking not to bad at all. Hit and miss in some places but that’s to be expected. I was out looking at skamana lk area today used to be lots of whitetail in the bottom valley but no deer left at all now. They logged heavy above and behind the lake removed all that nice cedar and hemlock cover. I think with timber supply shortages the only wood left is on mule winter range and they’re logging that hard right now. I only look and hunt areas logged 25 to 30 years ago now. Cover is thick and a forest again. Keeps the preds at bay

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Please Dannybuoy , what angle ? Were waiting .
    Sorry to keep you waiting , had other things to do ..... that guy's angle is getting people to buy to what he is selling . It's called promotion . I am not against it ... it's free enterprise and there are plenty of people willing to buy ...