Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: weird find

Re: weird find

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    OK, lets take a thread start where the OP made a mistake and thought that someone was selling Grizzly hunts and turn it into another native bashing thread.Don,t we have enough of those threads currently?
    Hmmm wouldnt be the case if ALL were treated equal.period.hmmm folks just pointing out yet another opportunity to screw over the taxpayer.
    Global news highlighted green leaders visit to indian, american, Tides camp...saying its complicated..
    Hm the rule of law is clear and should be enforced regardless of those involved..
    Be interested in HOME address, residence of these supposedly wetsueten law breakers making their cabin
    Cheers
    Steven
    Last edited by srupp; 01-19-2020 at 08:10 PM.

OK, lets take a thread start where the OP made a mistake and thought that someone was selling Grizzly hunts and turn it into another native bashing thread.Don,t we have enough of those threads currently?
    Its true, they can if they want , its in the constitution ya know .
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Unfortunatly the guys are most likely right... its going get alot worse . I am native ... and ive had enough of the majoritys phucking bullshit . Unfortunatly there arent enough of us to stand up to it and make it all even .
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Muliechaser View Post
    Unfortunatly the guys are most likely right... its going get alot worse . I am native ... and ive had enough of the majoritys phucking bullshit . Unfortunatly there arent enough of us to stand up to it and make it all even .
    Which majority's bs? First Nation or other? Do you mean there are not enough FN who don't agree with the situation?

You are such a racist why would you want to bash natives on this thread? You are always making trouble....

Hmm going to be a cluster****** to give 51 % of TMX to any indian group.not even IF they used THEIR money.right now the plan is to use taxpayer money..too important a project to give away to unproven entities..let alone with MY money.
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by Pinewood View Post
    Which majority's bs? First Nation or other? Do you mean there are not enough FN who don't agree with the situation?
    The majority of FN . Yes thats exaclty what i mean
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

Steve, i do not agree with most of what is going on with native affairs.I just do not think every second thread on this site should be about native issues because they just turn into racist rants which makes all us look bad.

It's not bashing when they're speaking the truth...I really hope they do reinstate the griz hunt, I had an LEH once but didn't have a lot of time to put toward it...would love to do it again...

Steve, i do not agree with most of what is going on with native affairs.I just do not think every second thread on this site should be about native issues because they just turn into racist rants which makes all us look bad.
    Hear what you are saying...however we are not just hunters.we are once proud Canadians, taxpayers, and daily rub shoulders with natives and indians.
    Lots of the natives are great people..that leaves ? 20 % of the 3 % that are doing what comes naturally to us all...we want it all.
    My bigger problem are spineless politicians. .pandering..and not applying equality.
    Cheers
    Steven