Thread: Hello Again HuntingBC!

Hello Again HuntingBC!

Hey Hunting BC! We've been quiet on this forum for a while but now we're excited to be back!

For those of you who haven't heard of us we are located in Maple Ridge, BC. We have been around since the early 70's supplying hunters and Sport Shooters with Guns, Optics and Ammo. Our main focus is customer service and supplying the best products. Everyone who works at Wanstalls is a gunny and everyone has their own niche.

If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact us.

1-888-967-4867

info@wanstallsonline.com

Now for the good stuff.

We are offering a Hunting BC exclusive discount code that will be valid until Jan 28, 2020 for 10% off your entire purchase! (Does not apply to consignment firearms and cannot be combined with current promotions).

Use HUNTBC10 as your coupon code when you are checking out on the website. (Limit one coupon per customer).

Cheers!
    Wanstalls is your industry leader for firearms, Optics, tactical and shooting accessories, Proudly serving Canada since 1971.
    Don't forget Wanstalls in now on social media. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter for special announcements and exclusive giveaways!!!

Shop in store or anytime at www.wanstallsonline.com

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hello Again HuntingBC!

I bought my very first rifle from you guys in 1992. Rem 700 bdl stainless 280 Rem.

Re: Hello Again HuntingBC!

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    I bought my very first rifle from you guys in 1992. Rem 700 bdl stainless 280 Rem.
    Very Cool! Cheers.
    Wanstalls is your industry leader for firearms, Optics, tactical and shooting accessories, Proudly serving Canada since 1971.
    Don't forget Wanstalls in now on social media. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and twitter for special announcements and exclusive giveaways!!!

Shop in store or anytime at www.wanstallsonline.com