Thread: Region 7B Wildlife And Ecosystem Restoration Raffle

Region 7B Wildlife And Ecosystem Restoration Raffle

Less than a week until we draw for this great Yukon Dall Sheep hunt package!

Region 7B Wildlife And Ecosystem Restoration Raffle
    Buy Tickets: https://darelle.com/pp/9cryr/fbook
    We’re excited to release our second annual Region 7B Wildlife Raffle. All funds generated from this raffle will go towards wildlife and eco-restoration projects in Region 7B. This year we are working with the same great partners as last year to provide a one of a kind hunt package for a lucky winner. The previous winner harvested a great 10 year old ram on his hunt with Northcurl and is featured on this year’s raffle poster.
    GRAND PRIZE: Yukon Dall Sheep hunt with Northcurl Outfitters, a travel voucher provided by the NPRGC, and a shoulder mount 100% donated by Inuksuk Wildlife Studios. Value of this prize is $26,700 CAD
    The grand prize was partially donated by Northcurl Outfitters, owned by Mac Watson. The Dall Sheep horseback hunt starts in Whitehorse, YK where you will stay a night or two before being flown into one of the remote camps in a bush plane. This is a 10-day trip, typically by horseback, that will take place take place August 20 to 31, 2021 however it can be rescheduled to a later date if you cannot make those dates work. Included in the trip are tags for 2 wolves and 1 wolverine, and there is an opportunity to harvest other species for an additional fee. A non-hunter may also accompany for an additional fee. Includes all costs during the hunt, charter flights, licenses & tag fees, goods and services tax (GST) and hunter preservation fees. Gratuities for hunt crew not included.
    More info: http://nprg.ca/…/region-7b-wildlife-and-ecosystem-restorat…/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Region 7B Wildlife And Ecosystem Restoration Raffle

You guys should definitely chip in. It's a good cause to donate to, but I should warn you that I've already bought the winning ticket.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.