Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waders?

Re: Waders?

Searun Fly & Tackle have a few pairs of Patagonia waders on clear out...

Patagonia Waders

We have now officially received the new for 2020 Patagonia waders and the old ones need to go fishing! Last week we offered a great deal on the Gallegos zip waders this week we are doing the non-zip model of Gallegos for only $369.98 regular price was $624.98. We have the following sizes available LM regular, L king, XXL king, Large long, XL king, XL short, LM king, LM short, XL reg, LM long and last but not least two pairs of M king these have been great waders don't delay on this huge savings.

Bite the bullet and spend to the roof.

I love my Simms waders. I use them in my boat and salmon fishing in the fall. I haven't had an issue with them yet and I've had them a few years now.

Simms too........
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Simms hands down..

I went through two sets of expensive waders in two years, only light use. Said screw that and bought a pair of cheap C-Tire neoprene waders that are warmer, have built in felt lined warm boots and they have been going strong no leaks. When they leak I'll just buy another pair...
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Simms Freestone are great for $300
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

After buying Cabelas neoprene waders end of last season I sprung a leak twice this year but each time I used goop and they kept going. I would love to buy a better pair for next season but will need $$$ first otherwise it's me and Goop again

Bare don't make waders anymore. I had a pair of breathables that lasted 2 years.. sprung a leak, sent them in and got replaced.... When they go again if they don't get replaced I am buying Simms.
    buy a shit set of neo's for the Fowl hunting, it can be hard on waders. And neo will keep you warmer in the blind while sitting... But for the flow, Breathable is the only way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanonthevedder View Post
    Looking for some recommendations for some new waders. Any advice? Probably spend $500 if I have to.
    As most have stated, Simms is above most. Have heard nothing but good things about a new(ish) company out of washington called Dryft as well.

https://dryftfishing.com/