Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Letter Suggestions re: BC Hunting Restriction Proposals

Re: Letter Suggestions re: BC Hunting Restriction Proposals

Quote Originally Posted by Would Rather Be Fishing View Post
    Geez that thread escalated fast
    Yeah....it seems to happen that way if I post and Piper the stalker reads it.
    Funny how big balls and internet dislikes crop up between people that have never met face to face.
    That’s why I threw out the invite for him to come see for real if he’s got a reason to be posting his BS about how I run my business on the internet.
    Somehow I don’t think he’ll have the guts to accept my offer.

Bearvalley. Make more wildlife to hunt. The GO should do that instead of trying to take the residents wildlife!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    Bearvalley. Make more wildlife to hunt. The GO should do that instead of trying to take the residents wildlife!!!!!
    I’m on that page Onesock!
    The world doesn’t spin quite the way a few BS paddlers on here twist it.

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Piperdown....why don’t you give me a call....when you’re headed north or on your way back to the “Rock”....I’ll give you a ranch tour and maybe even a few tips on killing wolves.
    Bring Dale along....maybe he’ll know what he’s talking about if he sees it first hand.
    I’m real curious if you’re as mouthy in person as you are on here.
    Usually guys aren’t.
    By the way.....already throwing out hay...the cows need lots when it’s -31
    The wonderful thing about and iPhone is you can banter with clowns like you anywhere, anytime, as long as there’s cell service.
    Maybe crawl your ass out of bed....the wolves at your cabin are waiting for you....but shit man, at 10K a year for expenses and only 1 wolf and 12 yotes over 5 years, that’s a pretty poor return.
    Stop in Vanderhoof on your way thru....look up Paul Trepus....there way a thread on here recently where he killed almost that many in a day.
    You’re good Mike...real good!
    You are not that smart are you, maybe i should just stay home not travel 3000km round trip,spend a couple thousand dollars to TRY and do my part to knock down any preds, hell might not even buy my 2 bear tags as according to you it is a waste of time. Let me clue you in clown as you would say, as you know i live on the Island so i can't just walk out my back door and appear at the cabin, i also am very passionate about saltwater angling which i am heavily involved in fighting to keep access to the resource alive, so i have 2 passions which take up a lot of my time, that and dealing with a wife with terminal cancer,but that is another story unto itself, so please step off your high horse. If you remember when the resident priority push was happening, you wanted to talk, well the number of pm's from members on here to say not to bother i didn't, and from your whining ways they were right. Now be the big man you are, what tips do you have for pred hunting, or am i just wasting my time, ill pm Proguide as he seems to be dialed in, thanks for your time.
    For the members on this site sorry for the side track but my little rancher buddy seems to not to let it go about a comment made years ago, maybe others could help out on the pred hunting, pm's are welcome. I'm done with this thread.
    Last edited by Piperdown; 01-13-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit