Thread: Lost Walker hound

Lost Walker hound

Goodmorning all, we have a lost female walker hound that was last seen around Champion Lakes turn off road please keep your eyes open she is 3 years old name of Lola thanks two5o two3one nineteen81
    Last edited by scembalf; 01-31-2020 at 11:54 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lost Walker hound

Good luck hope you find her safe. There has been one missing in the EK for awhile now, the owner has put up a good reward for there
    is thought that it may have been picked up.

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

I know how it feels and wish you and your Hound Luck and be reunited hopefully very soon !

When my hunting Dog is lost, I always leave a Jacket, Food and Water behind and check every Hour. Always worked out well even with Wolves around. If there is a Road and Traffic it may becomes more problematic as some People pick up a Dog.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    I know how it feels and wish you and your Hound Luck and be reunited hopefully very soon !

When my hunting Dog is lost, I always leave a Jacket, Food and Water behind and check every Hour. Always worked out well even with Wolves around. If there is a Road and Traffic it may becomes more problematic as some People pick up a Dog.

Cheers
    My friend lorne did that same thing..next morning there was his dog curled up on his jacket..
    Good luck to this lost Dog.and his owners.
    when Dougs dogs got waylaid..he and a hunter climbed the mountain at 3 am..in the dark..his dogs had gps collars so he knew exactly where his pooped pooches were hanging out .
    Doug loves his 4 legged workmates.
    Srupp