Right now I have a PSE dream season Decree. I'd like something with an ATA around 34", a DL of 29.5 and 65-70 lbs.
It seems like used bows in Canada are going for a lot more than in the USA and there's a much smaller amount available. I'm not sure I want to buy a used one off AT and have it shipped so I'm thinking about buying a new one.

I stopped in at Just shooting arrows in Surrey just to get an idea of price and looked at a Hoyt Axius Ultra and the Mathews VXR 31.5. I didn't shoot them since I need to put a bit of cash together first but those two looked pretty nice although the Mathews did not have the longer ATA I was thinking about.

I bought my current bow used a couple years ago with the idea that I would eventually upgrade if I liked it(now I'm totally hooked) so I'm looking to buy something nice and use it for awhile. I don't care if it's carbon or aluminum so paying the premium for a carbon isn't likely to happen. What is everyone's thoughts on the new bows? I'm learning to do all my own tuning so something user friendly would be cool. I will say I'm not against buying another used bow but finding something that fits what I'm looking for and not priced close to a new bow somewhat locally is pretty hard.

What are you upgrading to?

Should I just wait and see who John Dudley has signed with later this week and buy their top bow? haha just kidding...