Thread: Looking to round out my flock

Looking to round out my flock

I am looking to add a couple (2-4) mallard hens, and a couple teal (1-3) to my floating decoy spread,It’s my first season and I was lucky enough to have a friend help me out with 12 hand me down decoys (little dirty and need Texas rigs but I am grateful to get a start)only thing is they are pretty random as far as species gender.
    I would be more than happy to trade a couple decoys around or pay to pick up a few odds and ends.If you’ve got a couple please let me know and we can sort out something I am sure.

Thanks
    Greg

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking to round out my flock

whatever you do don't buy the teal 'decoration' decoys from Wish. They are hardly better than bathtub toys. Essentially disposable.

Noted.Thankyou

What are second hand duck and goose decoys worth?
    Yup, it's easier to manage hunters (LEH) than it is to manage wildlife. And, generally, LEH satisfies the Guide Outfitter because it limits the number of hunters in their area.

Probably depends heavily on Brand and Condition I would assume?And who you get them from,mine came from a friend who was helping me get going (this is my first year duck hunting) and who was looking to upgrade his decoys next season anyhow.