Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liberals and the Media

Re: Liberals and the Media

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    He won fair and square despite some major scandal. That says a lot about what Canadians think of the Conservative party . They need to do some work.Another sore loser thread.
    I voted Conservative.
    Trudeau didn't win the election, what really happened is that Sheer lost the election.... Edit: Yes, fair and square. Whine on, but that is the case...

He simply wasn't the "performer" (actor) that Canadians wanted to see. He was stilted in front of the camera, didn't project the image of a confident leader.
    There also didn't seem to be much of a presence in front of the camera leading up to the election.

I expect that's why he had that gangland style "hit" with the "spending scandal" that forced his resignation.

The conservatives need to get their shit together is what really needs to happen.

At this point I'd take Jagmeet Singh or Liz May and the Greens anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG-man View Post
    At this point I'd take Jagmeet Singh or Liz May and the Greens anyday.
    What about Don Cherry ?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    Just saw this new tax credit for 2020.

As well, Canadians who pay up to $500 for digital news subscriptions can apply for a $75 tax credit.

A bit of a thank you for their election support.

Ridiculous.

Can't stand Trudeau.
    Trudeau wants more money and bigger role for CBC

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    He won fair and square despite some major scandal. That says a lot about what Canadians think of the Conservative party . They need to do some work.Another sore loser thread.
    I voted Conservative.
    Not a sore loser thread. It's a thread that is pointing out the kickback that the liberals are giving the cdn mainstream media for giving what could be considered as biased media coverage.

Now a days people focus on these issues in the short term. Thought some folks would like to see what is being slipped in while our attention is directed elsewhere.