Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunters for BC

Re: Hunters for BC

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Seldom is success realized without sound and proven leadership, simple fact.
    Even if the leadership isnt proven ,when you have an army of passionate,knowlegable people backing you success is immanent .
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

I don't think it is asking much of a poster who comes on looking for support to clarify a little about the board, their position, goals of the organization etc. Saying you're "for wildlife" is a pretty general statement.

Why not get the org's position out in the open here rather than individual phone calls and emails?
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Seldom is success realized without sound and proven leadership, simple fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliechaser View Post
    Even if the leadership isnt proven ,when you have an army of passionate,knowlegable people backing you success is immanent .
    These two posts here^^^^^
    I look at any organization like this....I don't belong to an organization/club, the said groups belong to me, and the rest of the body, these are the people who make the organization what it is.

I’m with all previous posters asking for transparency. Any business deals I’ve had have been on merit and due diligence. Once the who, what and why are answered truthfully, only then will the majority step up to the plate with support. Too many times have we been fooled over the past few years and I for one am leery and gun shy.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Transparency is absoutely vital.

Robin, can I/we get your thoughts and comments on FN issues regarding hunting and fishing in BC?

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    Robin, can I/we get your thoughts and comments on FN issues regarding hunting and fishing in BC?
    Is it fair to be asking his opinion on FN hunting & fishing issues in BC when it is completely out of his or our control?

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Is it fair to be asking his opinion on FN hunting & fishing issues in BC when it is completely out of his or our control?
    When a link to "A Guide to Aboriginal Harvesting Rights" is posted on the "huntersforbc.ca" website, then yes, I think it's fair to ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    yup no hunting org has any power here this is a govt/treaty issue

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    yup no hunting org has any power here this is a govt/treaty issue
    If this is true, then every resident hunter in BC is f***ed.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    If this is true, then every resident hunter in BC is f***ed.

Period.
    Do some research regarding FN treaties and there hunting rights. You decided for yourself from there