Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BC Permit to Accompany Program

Re: BC Permit to Accompany Program

Quote Originally Posted by SemperAurum View Post
    When one considers the low ungulate numbers and the predator problems in BC, a restrction or curtailment would be a sensible way to reduce harvest without affecting resident hunter opportunity. Especially in 7-50 and region 4 for elk.
    Very few use the program and permit will not be approved if it’s deemed a species or species in a location that area is deemed too low of a population. So no bighorn, lots of caribou, and some MT goat areas will not be approved

Don’t worry that hosted hunter will also pay a large trophy fee beyond all the cost of non res tags and license so it generated way more $ than if you took that animal

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    I googled your handle Semper, seems its a name of a race horse.... latin.... wonder if your a Trojan Horse?
    Always gold... stay golden pony boy

Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    Always gold... stay golden pony boy
    and there was that.... lol.

i was away........aimlessly, and sad to say fruitlessly, chasing whitey...........

yet while away, i might have missed something of utmost importance and interest

question: did the mods initiate a contest (with excellent prizes) for the member that opened the most new threads and carried on in the most unproductive and inane, antagonistic way possible?

cuz if they did, i want in

yet the racehorse might have already built an insurmountable lead........

xo

Quote Originally Posted by whognu View Post
    i was away........aimlessly, and sad to say fruitlessly, chasing whitey...........

yet while away, i might have missed something of utmost importance and interest

question: did the mods initiate a contest (with excellent prizes) for the member that opened the most new threads and carried on in the most unproductive and inane, antagonistic way possible?

cuz if they did, i want in

yet the racehorse might have already built an insurmountable lead........

xo
    I think this is my new favorite post on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    I googled your handle Semper, seems its a name of a race horse.... latin.... wonder if your a Trojan Horse?
    Oogle by Google. Big giant Trojan condom man I am
    I have let more 6 point bull elk walk than most hunters have ever seen in their entire life. Stop shooting 5 point bulls and leaving them to rot. Identify the target before squeezing the trigger.

If the elk are not there, it is with great despair, that i advise the Big G to deny deny deny.
    I have let more 6 point bull elk walk than most hunters have ever seen in their entire life. Stop shooting 5 point bulls and leaving them to rot. Identify the target before squeezing the trigger.

My only concern rests with the recovery of the ungulate population in this province. I have lived here all of my life and hunted all of my life. 60 plus years of hunting. Same goes for salmon.

I have never been so sad about anything as the current state of this province.

Quote Originally Posted by SemperAurum View Post
    What is the current status of the permit to accompany program? Has this program been restricted or cancelled?

I read about all kinds ridiculous regulation proposals that do nothing to enhance wildlife numbers and am wondering.
    Heard its being cancelled now Wild one will not be able to come back to B.C. to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Heard its being cancelled now Wild one will not be able to come back to B.C. to hunt.
    I only plan on doing a little fishing with family well visiting so no worries. I can’t think of a hunt I could do in BC under the host program that would be worth the extra money these days. Definitely no lack of friends and family want to come here to hunt though

Strange why could that be lol