Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KUIU clothing opinions?

Re: KUIU clothing opinions?

Don’t forget the new gale force stuff.

At 770 dollars .... i

Cyber Monday is the day to buy your Kuiu gear as it's all on sale. Regular non sale pricing is ridiculous.

At 6ft 245 lbs I simply will not buy Kuiu gear. Everything is cut too small. I have zero problems with Kryptek or First Lite fitting. Kuiu is for skinny hunters. They do not cater to bigger guys at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 86k20 View Post
    At 6ft 245 lbs I simply will not buy Kuiu gear. Everything is cut too small. I have zero problems with Kryptek or First Lite fitting. Kuiu is for skinny hunters. They do not cater to bigger guys at all.
    I am the same size as you and wear the biggest stuff they make with good results! I did buy some "too small" stuff before I figured it out!

I was 6 ft 240 didnt fit my gut. Lost 35 pounds. Fits great now.

I got the Yukon in XL, Attack & Pro pants in 38". Pants fit great, comfy. Yukon is cut for "trim" fellas, for sure. At 6 ft./210, not much belly room. I've got room for a good thick Swazi fleece under it, but my dickdo makes it a bit snug in ma belly. I've been ordered to lose some weight by my surgeon, so I'll try to keep up the trend and get back to playing weight for fall. Damn micro breweries...

Zip off bottom base layer are the best invention every!!

For those of you considering Kuiu I would like to mention I had an extremely positive warranty experience (thanks Dallas) regaring my Yukon Pro gloves which lost water repellancy after 3 years of hard use. The only gloves I've had that actually were water proof in a Vancouver Island rainstorm, had velcro cuffs to cinch down to prevent water from coming in at the wrist, and were flexible/dexterous enough to still make my hands usable while hunting. Happy to get a new pair for free.