Thread: Shipment came just in time

Shipment came just in time

I finally took the plunge and ordered some Dave Smith Decoys. Arguebly the best full body goose decoy you can buy. After opening the two boxes I couldn't agree more. The paint and carving puts our ghg ones to shame and the flocking is insanely tough and great looking. I cant wait for this weekend to try them out and see how the geese react to them. They were shipped out last tuesday, so I didnt expect to get them till after opening weekend but they got them out early enough I suppose and they arrived this morning. It was like an early christmas today.

1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Shipment came just in time

awesome lookin deek
    If you Live Life with no risks, you risk living life at all!

Re: Shipment came just in time

Those sure are purdy! Good luck!
    It takes all kinds to make the world go round