With all the high tech electronics available in the sports fishing industry today, it's more like catching instead of fishing. I'm probably a hypocrite if I made a negative comment towards range finder electronic scopes because I use a range finder binoculars, I also like to play with game cameras. But we only set them up when we're in deer camp to see what's in our hunting area. Long range hunting, humm don't know, theirs people out there that say it's totally irresponsible and unethical. Hunting over bait, again, some say there's less chance of making a mistake by shooting wrong species, sex, and much less chance of making a bad shot. Some say that's not hunting! You're just shooting animals without any hunting skills. Maybe if they restricted the use of electronic scopes to strictly predictor control? When you look at all the high tech equipment that's available to hunters now, does it make us more successful and accurate and ethical hunters? Maybe. Or does this equipment make you less skilled and unethical? I remember talking to some buddies who were none hunters at a local coffee shop after I just gotten back from a hunting trip, one guy asked me what type of firearm I use? I told them that I have nice big game rifle and a really good scope mounted on it. His response was, well where's the sport in that? I told him that the last thing we want to do is make sport out of killing the animals we hunt. We use the best equipment that we can afford and practice allot so we can dispatch these animals as quickly and ethically ,humanely as possible. His response was, I never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. Just throwing out some thoughts. I'm sitting here watching the wild TV and every second commercial is about the latest and greatest hunting clothing, the most accurate rifles, best scopes, the best trail cameras, the best sent elimination sprays and devices, on an on. At least they band drones for hunting applications. I don't know any hunters that disagreed with that, although there might be some. Just some thoughts, just some thoughts.