Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: BCWF supports BAN on crossbow scopes

Re: BCWF supports BAN on crossbow scopes

I looked for a statement from bcwf before I started this thread, I couldn't find one, when did this statement come out?
    Why did it take so long ?
    I know this was a government policy put forth, did bcwf refuse to give a vote on said policy ?

Arrow Re: BCWF supports BAN on crossbow scopes

Quote Originally Posted by btridge View Post
    I looked for a statement from bcwf before I started this thread, I couldn't find one, when did this statement come out?
    I know this was a government policy put forth, did bcwf refuse to give a vote on said policy ?
    It came out 3 hours ago on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2031...group_activity

And yes, it took a spell.
    I can't say why.

But it is now finally out there.

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    I would like to know where they got that data as they even admitted in the proposal that they don't know the numbers because it is not asked in the hunter survey mail out. I hunt 6-04, and know of 1 bull that was harvested where i hunt this past season
    According to government this reported increase in harvest was reported by butchers. Not what I would call scientific .

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    According to government this reported increase in harvest was reported by butchers. Not what I would call scientific .
    Just points out the subjectivity of most of the proposals, nothing to do with science, just someones feel-good

Like the 6-29 moose proposal, someone feels the pressure is increasing so lets make a change, regardless of pop. numbers
    Never say 'whoa' in the middle of a mud hole.

Quote Originally Posted by btridge View Post
    I hope there is some success in obtaining the minutes of these meetings through FO; but it is important to remember that the people voting for at these discussions are individuals. In some cases these individuals serve 2 masters and the one they choose to side with may not be the one they were selected to represent. I believe this was alluded to earlier in this thread. It also explains the delay in responding as explanations and justification is sought before proceeding!
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    Thanks for that, this makes it even more insane
    Tinder King