Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
If that is your view so be it but you still have a history of statements that contradict what you are saying today. If you agree or not you have given an anti archery opportunity vibe to many beyond myself. People can search and make there own call if they wish. The question I asked did not get pulled out of thin air

If it is wrong to judge you by your past statements you are way out of line judging those who voted because of what ”some bow hunters” have said are anti crossbow

but I doubt this will have any impact so continue on
No, I'm not making contradictory statements. I feel the exact same way now as I ever did. I am not anti archery at all. People should hunt with whatever they choose, but not at the expense of others opportunity. Weapon choice should not equal extra privileges in my opinion. Obviously since we have had special bow seasons for many years, the government disagrees with me, and that is fine as I am used to disagreeing with government on many subjects.

I don't actually care if you "judge" me. You are just some guy on the internet, like the rest of us. Your opinion of me has no effect on my life whatsoever.

Again, what is really important is what led to the various groups endorsing these proposals. That's the real subject. We have just learned that the WSSoBC voted in favour of this. What other groups did too, and why?