I have tried to listen to all the statements on this proposal and remain as an observer however I must say that this ban is very discriminatory of those with eyesight issues, especially the older among us.

Scopes allow those of us with eyesight issues (near sighted/far sighted) to see the sight plane clearly and to see the target clearly. For years I have not been able to utilize open sights as accurately as I once could because I can not see both the rear and front sight clearly when I focus on the target so I think there may have to be an option for us "sight impaired" folks that let us utilize scopes for hunting with a crossbow and if there isn't I could see this going through the courts as an age discrimination issue or discriminating against the handicapped issue.

It seems to me that people keep focusing on restricting hunter access by reducing the ways to hunt instead of focusing on game availability by increasing the game populations. The failures in the game management area by the folks responsible for it, keep getting solved in the hunter management area and the game species continue to suffer for it, time to focus on areas of responsibility and hold those responsible for it to account.

Just my thoughts on this issue, hope they help.

Cheers, Bob