Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BC Outdoors promoting anti hunting organization

Re: BC Outdoors promoting anti hunting organization

I noticed a few things that really opened my eyes.

When was the last time you noticed a posted picture of a harvested predator on BC Outdoors Outdoor Memories or a hunting story? I’m not talking about a black bear but rather a wolf or cougar?

Look at the number of advertisements and compare the number of fishing to hunting?

I am at a loss here. If this is a movement of the antis infiltrating media to send there message I say F..k them. I will be sending B.C. Outdoors an email about my disappointment and I will be sending an email to everyone of their hunting sponsors about using their advertisement dollars to promote anti hunting.

Enough is enough, I’m done.

I could see this happening way back, when they tried to force a split. I could either have hunting or fishing, but not both in my subscription (for the same price). After subscribing for 15 years, I wrote a letter to the publisher, followed by a phone call, expressing my displeasure and demanded a refund as I was paid ahead for a couple of years. Makes me mad all over again, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Predators are controlled by disease, starvation and other predators of which man is the superior one. Thus, the hunting and trapping of predators is desirable to maintain a balance for the general benefit of the predators and the human population.
    Damn Tomcat waaaaay too much common sense there!
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

That’s disappointing. Anyone wanna pull the knife outta the back of the hunting community ?

Quit buying and reading that rag 20 years ago
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Yup Yup ban hunting all the pred's so they kill all the game, then y'all wont need hunting rifles anymore either! (see gun ban thread) I see where this is going.
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Haven't read BC outdoors in years and I dont plan on it after this

I wonder how their hunting-based advertisers would feel if they knew a magazine they were paying money to advertise in were promoting an anti-hunting organization...

Oh and don’t forget, BC Outdoors is part of a national chain of Outdoor magazines... Looks like the Anti’s are attacking on all fronts. Buy up hunting tenures, take over hunting magazines, lobby politically. We need to up our game!

[QUOTE=sthdslayer;2138157]I was disappointed to see in the latest edition of BC Outdoors, at the end of the article BC's Coastal Wolves, that they were Promoting the Wildlife Defense League. The following is from there website.
    Ban the Hunting of Cougar, Lynx & Bobcat in British Columbia, Canada

What issue are you looking in? I looked at Nov/Dec 2019 and can’t find it.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Anyone have a picture of the wildlife defence league promotion in the BC Outdoors issue. I think the least that could be done is to send an e-mail but I would like to be able to see what I am e-mailing about specifically?