Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
I am keeping an open mind and waiting for the data and the conclusion reached before I lay judgement on this study. But the common trend with these studies is they start with a theory and often lean data collection towards proving that theory correct. Often many factors are forgotten or ignored and blanks filled in with educated opinions rather then facts

It would be nice to see things done in a non biases fashion and hope this is the case with this study. If the conclusion is one smoking gun that is blamed it will be a sure sign of BS or incomplete study
Yup, I am also keeping an open mind.
I suppose I am just thinking out loud about this study.
I was taught that no matter what someone tells you, aske questions, lots of them!
Something us in the older generation were taught but I do worry about the younger folks being brain washed.

Agree, there will not be "one smoking gun" to this issue and if so, I also call BS.

But again, before laying judgment, lets see what these folks manage to figure out and again, I give them credit for their time and am thankful
that a study is happening here in BC rather than looking at Studies from the USA.

I think they are looking at several factors as issues from what I am reading between the lines.
I think what we can do, is help support ACTION after the study is complete (if the conclusions make sense), to get the government to
do something and take the proper steps, otherwise it's all for nothing.
And Support and Forcing the governments hand is something these volunteers of this study cant do without us standing up behind them!

Proper Funding and a strong will to follow Initiative is what the government needs to be directed to do.
Something they have forgotten for many years, no matter the party in power.