Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youth CORE course

Re: Youth CORE course

As said above K&K is really good at teaching the kids and adults too

Good to hear that sitting with her during the course might be a possibility, I’m sure she would prefer that.

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Good to hear that sitting with her during the course might be a possibility, I’m sure she would prefer that.
    I always allow parents come in and sit with the kids, but usually by the next day they are ok to come with out the parents. All depends on the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Squamch View Post
    That's how I did mine and a PAL and RPAL when I was 12. Couldn't hand in the PAL paperwork for a few years, but I had it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge456 View Post
    I'm not sure if you could sit in the course with her but I highly recommend Brian Cummings for your daughter's training. My wife and 10 year old daughter did their's this summer thru him, they couldn't say enough good things about his training techniques and his interaction with the kids as there were a few in the class. He made it fun and interesting thru the whole thing. Sorry I can't help with a "youth specific" course, just my 2cents on the matter
    Yes Brian will let you sit in with the kids, I sent my nephew in this summer for his core with Brian and it was pretty much all kids in there Saturday taking there core as well, highly recommend Brian runs the course out of the community centre in yarrow
    Magnums dont kill deer,,,, bullets do (Stick with a rifle. Let cupid shoot the arrows lol.)