The map on the link "sucks".
It shows those fire perimeter roads in red...yes.
But, you can barely tell which ones they are as some are very tightly together in reality and makes a mess on the map to be honest.
(need one where an individual can "zoom in on" (thought at one time there was a better map?)

Also, i know for a fact there are 1 or 2 sign posted that are placed inappropriately!
In other words, they are posted at a road that is "actually drivable and permitted", but the sign is placed in such a manner that it appears the
road is off limits, when in fact the fire perimeter road in question, and off limits is "close by".

Those that know the area disregard the sign to use the legal road, but will still avoid the restricted one.
Thats why sometimes some feel the odd hunter is acting illegally when they actually arent!

But, there are still a few clowns who show up with ORV's, know the area like the back of their hand, but when confronted, act like they didn't know.
Also a few clowns using their trucks (usually a souped up Tracker) and driving them off road or on some dirt bike trail.

All i can say is, they better hope i ain't around to "film them", because i will!
Some folks have to smarten up otherwise we will all be restricted further due to a few idiots who don't care about anything but themselves, imo.