Just wondering if anyone uses services like Huntin Fool or Cabelas Tags for applying for draws south of the border.
If so please comment on who you use and any tips on applying for draws.

I just did a New Mexico elk hunt with a landowner tag. It was actually easier than I thought crossing the border both ways.
I would like to start building points in AZ, CO, WY etc.

thanks everyone