Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF....why kill more than you can eat just because your allowed too??

Re: WTF....why kill more than you can eat just because your allowed too??

I still have some meat left from last year so I did not buy a license or tag for this year. I’ve been successful for the last three years and I have used the meat before the next years season opening.

i am going duck/geese hunting this weekend, but I am pretty bad at it... Hopefully this is the first year I can get a goose

I have probably bought 10 whitetail tags over the years. I dont hunt where there are ang WT anymore. I dont even know why I buy that tag still. Def not buying it in 2020.

As for having meat left over.... never is the case as I only hunt deer, but even if freezer was full I'd still be out looking for a big one

Wait wait wait... How can I kill more than I can eat.. If... I... Hardly kill anything at all!? I can't even kill what I need as a base line!

...Hello darkness my old friend... I've come to talk with you again...

""""whats everyone take on killing animals just for the sake of it"""

These are the first words that start this thread. Ask yourself this,do these sound like the words of someone who actually has been hunting and harvested an animal? I don,t know any hunters that kill just for the sake of it. These are the words of an anti hunter who has some of you real hunters agreeing and bickering over it. I have yet to meet a hunter who kills for the sake of it.

^^^^ this^^^^ any leftover meat gets turned into pepperoni. That said I get super excited to harvest a deer ,elk ect but not without a bit of gratitude and sympathy towards the animals I take. Never ever just for the sake of it get real.
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Have you filled your freezer yet?
    got some meat to hold me over a few months. i eat meat 2 to 3 times a week. I'm an avid fisherman also, like to mix it up..Just saying human population isn't getting smaller its growing, game animals are losing habitat quickly, we all have it pretty good in this province with our resources its gonna change tho.

Quote Originally Posted by kosser View Post
    got some meat to hold me over a few months. i eat meat 2 to 3 times a week. I'm an avid fisherman also, like to mix it up..Just saying human population isn't getting smaller its growing, game animals are losing habitat quickly, we all have it pretty good in this province with our resources its gonna change tho.
    O ya ? What’s the insider scoop you have ? Population is huge in the US and they have shitloads of deer and other animals.

maybe ask you people for some more meat? Since they have so much.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Or killing more than you can cool and end up losing it

Well I met a bunch of lower mainlanders who came up to the cariboo region to hunt. They had 2 moose, 4 mule deer and a bunch of grouse and were looking for whitetail to finish off the 10 animals they had tags for. Greed is rampant everywhere. Justifying the cost of the trip?
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

exactly what I'm talking about...