Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF....why kill more than you can eat just because your allowed too??

Re: WTF....why kill more than you can eat just because your allowed too??

It’s funny, the OP didn’t once call any one person out, yet lots get offended.... ime, it usually tells a tale.

I totally hear your point kosser, we’r eating bison tag soup, for the exact reason of your post, and quite fine with it, filling tags isn’t as hard as some think.
    Last edited by decker9; 11-20-2019 at 07:46 AM.

I've got 5 deep freezers��

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    It’s funny, the OP didn’t once call any one person out, yet lots get offended.... ime, it usually tells a tale.

I totally hear your point kosser, we’r eating bison tag soup, for the exact reason of your post, and quite fine with it, filling tags isn’t as hard as some think.
    Someone gets it, thumbs up my friend!! Oh by the way big ass grizz on the cam at the green house in Ootsa
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    Is it not enough to go after Liberals and asian poachers and rampant native overhunting,and Quebecers? Nope , now you guys are turning on other hunters. You are like some mutant rat population that kills everything then turns on their own kind until only one rat remains.
    100 % I do agree. “You guys” as in “ you people “? Lol
    Last edited by limit time; 11-20-2019 at 09:07 AM.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

conservatives are racist.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

This I have respect for and people should follow your example. If you feel you have a good amount of meat to fit your needs there is no point taking more that is the way it should be

If hunters want to be seen as conservationists showing we take from the bush in moderation and not in gluttony just because we legally can is part of that. This is not attacking hunters or a legal hunt it’s about doing things in a manner that has respect for the game populations for the future of all hunters

Some may get offended when some speak against another hunters actions but we do need to consider how the hunting community conducts themselves and represents hunting as well. Sweeping issues under a rug does not work people still hear and see issues. As for the argument we need hunter numbers to defend our future not if they are slobbish and drag the community down

Respect for your fellow hunters is important but so is ethical debate

Threads like this prove hunting in BC is ***d. I don’t mean this site.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Threads like this prove hunting in BC is ***d. I don’t mean this site.
    Been saying for years hunting in BC is on a downward spiral and every year I hunted out there confirmed it

A huge part of why so many areas are beyond BC for management and strength of hunter representation is a very different mind set.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Been saying for years hunting in BC is on a downward spiral and every year I hunted out there confirmed it

A huge part of why so many areas are beyond BC for management and strength of hunter representation is a very different mind set.
    I don’t say it because lack of animals. It’s the bullsht infighting.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    I don’t say it because lack of animals. It’s the bullsht infighting.
    BS infighting and the increase in poor ethics/actions pissing of the general public is what I am talking about. It may sound like infighting to some but a cleaning of the ranks is needed

I think we can agree unity and direction is needed to improve the future of hunting in B.C. even if we don’t agree on how it should be accomplished