Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pants...seriously, hunting pants for BC

Re: Pants...seriously, hunting pants for BC

surplus army fatigues have been my go to for more than 40 years...strong poly fiber weave with some cotton mixed in as mentioned it dries quick and keeps you warm enough for most hunting conditions...thin layer underneath not thick long johns is all I would ever add when -10..i have wool pants and layers for -20 or colder

Quote Originally Posted by jac View Post
    What fjallraven pants did u buy? I have the vidda pro and I just bought some Keb trousers which’s have vents on them. I also see the vidda pro with vents are available now.
    Where did you buy them from - need to try these out..thx

Quote Originally Posted by lovemywinchester View Post
    Here's what I wear....seriously. Great for early season and when it gets cold I just double them up. I hunt alone now due to the staring.

What a great hunting partner, definitely good for the larger tree stand!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Trying out the Kuiu Talus pant this fall. Just came in the mail the other day.

I bought from Valhalla pure and the fjallraven store in Vancouver. The Vancouver store has lots of selection and were nice to deal with cheap shipping. The vidda pro with vents are bombproof all g1000. The Kebs are g1000 and 4 way stretch they look very nice but I haven’t tested, they are there most technical hiking pant. Last year on 10 day hunt I used the vidda without vents and they worked great. This year I’m going to use the kebs.

Sitka pants with Kenetrek gaiters. Win win win.
    "Gun control"...... is hitting what you aim at!!!!

Prana Zion stretch pants are excellent pants for the money ($95) They are tough, cool, stretchy pants that take abuse and have held up over two hard West Kootenay elk seasons and they still look new. Highly recommend.
    Live to Hunt...

My pant of choice is the Badlands Ion. A bit on the pricey side, but they are quite water resistant, and definitely not hot in the least bit. Durable too, I've gone through some nasty crap and only have a few minor tears. After this spring season, thinking I'll send 'em off to badlands for warranty work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
    Prana Zion stretch pants are excellent pants for the money ($95) They are tough, cool, stretchy pants that take abuse and have held up over two hard West Kootenay elk seasons and they still look new. Highly recommend.
    But they aren't camo, and animals won't die unless your wearing camo...everyone knows that....
    -Lightweight gunaholic
    -Half of a Human Pinata
    -Bear Kung-Fu Master
    -Gatherer of the Elk meat

Costco expedition pants. Similar to the pranas but $23
    Last edited by Stone C. Killer; 05-22-2020 at 01:46 AM.