Thread: Rogers Custom Meats in Prince George?

Rogers Custom Meats in Prince George?

I really like the game sausage I've had made at Hunniford's in PG, and Trent, at Roger's Custom Meats, also used to do an excellent job.
    Trouble is ... Hunniford's won't be making sausage until some time in January ... Trent has been gone from Roger's for about a year now, and I'm hoping to get some sausage made before Christmas. The new folks at Roger's are prepared make sausage, but I'm a bit hesitant to drop off a lot of meat there without having first "tasted their wares", or at least heard from someone who has had sausage (pepperoni, smokies, salami, etc.) made there.

Wondering if anyone on the forum here has had sausage from Roger's since Trent moved on, and would care to comment on the results? Other suggestions would also be considered ... but no, I won't be making it myself.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rogers Custom Meats in Prince George?

I buy landjaeger from there often, but it’s made somewhere in the LML.

I didn’t know Trent left. He was always busy, but always made time to say hello to me when I wandered near that part of the store.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Re: Rogers Custom Meats in Prince George?

Quote Originally Posted by Icedog View Post
    I really like the game sausage I've had made at Hunniford's in PG, and Trent, at Roger's Custom Meats, also used to do an excellent job.
    Trouble is ... Hunniford's won't be making sausage until some time in January ... Trent has been gone from Roger's for about a year now, and I'm hoping to get some sausage made before Christmas. The new folks at Roger's are prepared make sausage, but I'm a bit hesitant to drop off a lot of meat there without having first "tasted their wares", or at least heard from someone who has had sausage (pepperoni, smokies, salami, etc.) made there.

Wondering if anyone on the forum here has had sausage from Roger's since Trent moved on, and would care to comment on the results? Other suggestions would also be considered ... but no, I won't be making it myself.
    PM sent, Trent is cutting meat for Centennial at the east end of Second Ave! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"